Alright well I'm new to this, its my first blog so...
I just have to get this off my chest...
Well..to all those who hate who i am and what i do..i can only be me. I do me because at the end of the day, no one else is gonna look out for me, or do me how I would do me. I don't need friends and I definitely don't need a girlfriend to make me happy. I'm better off by myself.All this "Oh I Fuck Wit You, You My Son..." BULLSHIT! I aint cool wit nobody, don't wanna be cool wit nobody. I may speak outta respect, but that dont mean that we friends. And to everybody running they mouth about me u can SUCK MY DICK, just know at the end of the day..I'm better than you and I CAN take ur girl, so DONT fuck wit me. All this talking about me behind my back then smile in my face...FUCK YOU! If you got the heart to say something while I'm not around, have the heart to take the heat for it when I confront you. It's '09 & I'm playing NO games.
I just have to get this off my chest...
Well..to all those who hate who i am and what i do..i can only be me. I do me because at the end of the day, no one else is gonna look out for me, or do me how I would do me. I don't need friends and I definitely don't need a girlfriend to make me happy. I'm better off by myself.All this "Oh I Fuck Wit You, You My Son..." BULLSHIT! I aint cool wit nobody, don't wanna be cool wit nobody. I may speak outta respect, but that dont mean that we friends. And to everybody running they mouth about me u can SUCK MY DICK, just know at the end of the day..I'm better than you and I CAN take ur girl, so DONT fuck wit me. All this talking about me behind my back then smile in my face...FUCK YOU! If you got the heart to say something while I'm not around, have the heart to take the heat for it when I confront you. It's '09 & I'm playing NO games.

Dole FUCK
ReplyDeleteI dont find you all that werid.
ReplyDeleteYour BLog website is AWESOME!!
ReplyDeleteCheck out mines for
*MUSIC
*Entertainment
*YOur Fashiion and shoes
*and celbrity gossip
*and more
If it not 5star quality then it not here.All at http://a5starlifewithbeejay.blogspot.com/
http://a5starlifewithbeejay.blogspot.com/