Thursday, March 5, 2009

Anti-social?

Chris- "Yo, I love how we them niggas"
Me- " Fuck you mean, not me, I wish I was one of them niggas...girls don't like me haha.. they think I'm weird haha"
Chris-"HAHA!Your not social...of course girls think your weird...you walk around like your about to kill someone"


Pshh...I really give two shits what these people think about me...cause at the end of the day I'ma still do me. I mean yeah, I'm weird..but that's me, I'm just being myself. I'd rather not be social and be myself than be fake and have all the friends in the world.Also another reason is I really hate people and everything they do, that's why I mainly fuck with 5 niggas Chris, Josh, Darius Jalen and Stefan.(no particular order). Theres others i fuck with too though.But back to what i was saying...I DONT GIVE A FUCK!!!!!!!!! I'm not gonna kno NONE of these people in 10 years..so it dont even matter.Anti-social, social, weird, normal, fly, bummy, happy,suicidal...doesnt matter what you think i am..i STILL bag bitches...not to sound cocky but it is what it is.

P.S. But just for shit I'll see if i can change... and be more social haha.

2 comments: